Life has been pretty busy as of late, but dinners have still been made. Getting them up on the blog though is quite a different story! Today I am trying to catch-up a bit though. Enjoy!
My husband enjoys a lot of flavor so I thought of him as I was mentally cooking this up. The recipe is quite simple but the flavors are good.
* If you are a flavor seeker make two separate batches of the honey mustard sauce. Use one for cooking and one for dipping the cooked pork chop into while eating.
* A tsp of cinnamon might be an added plus for your family.
* Use a hand mixer to combine all of the ingredients once they squash is cooked for a smoother puree.
* If you don't have a loaf pan you can just form the meat loaf onto a sheet pan and skip the flipping step!
* If you don't need your meat loaf to be GFCF I like to add 1 TBS Worcestershire Sauce or 2-3 TBS BBQ Sauce to our meat loaf.
* Corn Flakes also work if you don't have oats that are Gluten-Free.